Tractor Oil Pumps
Complete Tractor oil pumps provide the pressure needed to keep oil circulating throughout your tractor’s engine. A consistent flow of oil needs to be maintained to reduce friction and wear on the moving parts in the engine. Our oil pumps are made from heavy duty materials and with exceptional craftsmanship for reliable, long-term performance. A properly functioning oil pump maintains sufficient oil pressure in the engine and keeps engine operating temperature at an optimal level.
Is It Time to Replace Your Oil Pump? Look for these Telltale Signs
- Low Oil Pressure. A malfunctioning oil pump will not have the ability to pump oil that achieves the recommended pressure.
- Hot Engine Temperatures. Poor lubrication of engine parts causes operating temperatures to rise.
- Noisy Performance. If the gear within the oil pump starts to wear, it may start to whine while operating.
3 Reasons to Buy an Oil Pump from Complete Tractor
- OEM Quality Every Time – Our aftermarket products deliver performance that’s equivalent to the ones made by OEM suppliers.
- Direct-Fit OEM Replacement Parts – Installation is easy because the oil is designed to fit just like the original.
- Engineer-Tested Excellence – Our aftermarket products are made to meet high performance standards.
The Complete Tractor Advantage – 1-Year Warranty
We stand behind every product with our total-confidence 1-year warranty. Yes, you have a full year to make sure everything meets your expectations.
Part Number: C1209-9100T
Part NotesOil Pump
|Massey Ferguson||Tractor||20D Indust/Const|
|Massey Ferguson||Tractor||20E Indust/Const|
|Massey Ferguson||Tractor||20F Indust/Const|
|Massey Ferguson||Tractor||235 Indust/Const|
|Massey Ferguson||Tractor||30E Indust/Const|
|Massey Ferguson||Tractor||40E Indust/Const|
Replaces These Part Numbers
|Massey Ferguson||3638632M91, 736513M91|