Thermostat for Ford N-Series Tractors
If your Ford 2N, 8N or 9N tractor runs too hot or too cold, it may be time to check the condition of your thermostat. Complete Tractor thermostats keep engines running efficiently and at a suitable temperature, while shortening the amount of time necessary for the engine to warm up. Without a thermostat operating in good condition, the engine will not attain its optimal operating temperature. Our thermostat is an ideal replacement for OEM part number B2NN8575A.
How a Thermostat Works
The purpose of a thermostat is to control the flow of coolant through the system by opening and closing at set intervals. If the thermostat remains open too long or stays closed too long, the coolant will not be able to maintain an optimal temperature.
3 Signs a Thermostat is Going Bad
- Engine overheating
- Engine won’t sufficiently heat up
- Engine temperature fluctuates inconsistently
3 Reasons to Buy Your Next Thermostat from Complete Tractor
- OEM Quality Every Time – Our aftermarket thermostats are made to perform at original equipment standards.
- Direct-Fit OEM Replacement Parts – Installation is easy because the new thermostat is designed to fit just like the original.
- Engineer-Tested Excellence – Our products are tested to meet high performance standards.
The Complete Tractor Advantage – 1-Year Warranty
We stand behind every product with our total-confidence 1-year warranty. Yes, you have a full year to make sure everything meets your expectations.
Notes: In hose thermostat, 160 Degree Unit
- MakeVehicle TypeModel
- Ford/New HollandTractor 2N
- Ford/New Holland Tractor 8N
- Ford/New Holland Tractor 9N
- Massey FergusonTractor TE20
- Massey Ferguson Tractor TO20
- Massey Ferguson Tractor TO30