Complete Tractor distributors perform flawlessly in three ways. They transfer voltage to spark plugs, fire the ignition coil and maintain ignition timing. As an essential component in the ignition system, the distributor acts with precision to keep an engine running smoothly. If your engine misfires or stalls, it might be time to replace the distributor. A Complete Tractor distributor will restore the performance you expect from your ignition system.
3 Reasons to Buy a Distributor from Complete Tractor
- OEM Quality Every Time – Our aftermarket products deliver performance that’s equivalent to the ones made by OEM suppliers.
- Direct-Fit OEM Replacement Parts – Installation is easy because the distributor is designed to work just like the original.
- Engineer-Tested Excellence – Our aftermarket products are made to meet high performance standards.
The Complete Tractor Advantage – 1-Year Warranty
We stand behind every product with our total-confidence 1-year warranty. Yes, you have a full year to make sure everything meets your expectations.
Notes: Delco style distributor for 4 cylinder applications, original style components for fitment and future repair. 9 tooth gear.
- MakeVehicle TypeModel
- Massey FergusonTractor 35
- Massey Ferguson Tractor 50 Indust/Const
- Massey Ferguson Tractor F40
- Massey Ferguson Tractor TO20
- Massey Ferguson Tractor TO30
- Massey Ferguson Tractor TO35