Complete Tractor Fuel Pumps
Complete Tractor keeps you working in the field with engineer-tested fuel system components for tractors. We work directly with factories to ensure each component is manufactured to our exacting quality control standards that meet genuine OEM specifications. But because there is no middleman, we can offer these exceptional-quality fuel-system components at low factory direct prices.
With Complete Tractor fuel system products, you’ll get …
- OEM Quality Every Time – Our aftermarket fuel system components deliver performance that’s equivalent to the ones made by OEM suppliers.
- Direct-Fit OEM Replacement Parts – Complete Tractor aftermarket fuel system components are designed for perfect fitment to replace the ones that originally came in your tractor.
- Engineer-Tested Excellence – Our fuel system components go through a rigorous testing program to ensure optimal performance.
Exceptional Fuel Pump Performance
Our pumps have been designed to meet the recommended flow and pressure set by manufacturers, delivering smooth engine performance without hesitation, surging or sputtering.
Reasons to choose Complete Tractor for your next fuel pump:
- Every unit comes with gaskets or O-rings for quick and easy installation
- Brand new fuel pump – not a secondhand refurbished one
- Absolutely never pay a core charge with your purchase
The Complete Tractor Advantage – 1-Year Warranty
Complete Tractor delivers exceptional value for products that we stand behind with our total-confidence 1-year warranty. Yes, you have a full year to make sure your fuel system components meet your expectations.
Notes: To replace original pump CAV# 3233F390, 3833F390.To ensure proper fit and function, CAV number must match exactly.
- MakeVehicle TypeModel
- Ford/New HollandTractor 4000 Series 3 Cyl 65-74
- Ford/New Holland Tractor 4500 Indust/Const
- Ford/New Holland Tractor 4600
- Ford/New Holland Tractor 4610
- Ford/New Holland Tractor 555B Indust/Const