Complete Tractor ignition switches provide quick and efficient start-ups of your tractor’s electrical system as well as accessories such as lights. Our ignition switches are manufactured to industrial grade standards for tractors and agricultural machinery.
Signs that an Ignition Switch is Going Bad
The ignition switch transfers power from the battery to the tractor’s electrical system. When the ignition switch malfunctions, that transfer of voltage is interrupted, affecting the performance of the electronics.
Here are some signs that an ignition switch may need to be replaced.
- Engine Hard to Start. If an engine exhibits difficulty in starting, it may mean the ignition switch is not delivering power to the ignition system and starter motor.
- Engine Stalls. Worn switch contacts may cause intermittent losses of power to engine components.
- Lights and Accessories that Go Out. These symptoms can also be caused by things such as dying batteries or alternators, but the ignition switch should at least be on the suspect list.
- Engine Keep Running. This problem is the opposite of the engine not starting, but it happens. If the engine keeps running when you remove the key, it’s time to suspect the ignition switch.
3 Reasons to Buy Your Ignition Switch from Complete Tractor
- OEM Quality Every Time – Our aftermarket ignition switches deliver performance that’s equivalent to the ones made by OEM suppliers.
- Direct-Fit OEM Replacement Parts – Installation is easy because the new ignition switch is designed to fit just like the original.
- Engineer-Tested Excellence – Our ignition switches are tested to deliver high performance standards.
The Complete Tractor Advantage – 1-Year Warranty
We stand behind every product with our total-confidence 1-year warranty. Yes, you have a full year to make sure everything meets your expectations.
Part Number: C1400-0963T
Part Notes6 terminal, 3 position, 1 1/4" mounting stem, for Magneto Ignition.
|John Deere||Mower||1620 Riding Mower|
|John Deere||Mower||165 Riding Mower|
|John Deere||Mower||170 Riding Mower|
|John Deere||Mower||175 Riding Mower|
|John Deere||Mower||185 Riding Mower|
|John Deere||Mower||2653B Turf Mower|
|John Deere||Mower||3245C Turf Mower|
|John Deere||Mower||7500 Turf Mower|
|John Deere||Mower||7700 Turf Mower|
|John Deere||Mower||8000 Turf Mower|
|John Deere||Mower||8500 Turf Mower|
|John Deere||Mower||8700 Turf Mower|
|John Deere||Mower||F910 Riding Mower|
|John Deere||Mower||F912 Riding Mower|
|John Deere||Mower||F915 Riding Mower|
|John Deere||Mower||F925 Riding Mower|
|John Deere||Mower||F930 Riding Mower|
|John Deere||Mower||RX73 Riding Mower|
|John Deere||Mower||RX75 Riding Mower|
|John Deere||Mower||RX95 Riding Mower|
|John Deere||Mower||SX75 Riding Mower|
|John Deere||Mower||SX95 Riding Mower|
Replaces These Part Numbers
|John Deere||AM101561, TCA15075, TCA22740|