Power Steering Pump
Complete Tractor’s power steering pumps provide the hydraulic pressure to keep power steering systems operational. A properly running power steering system makes turning easier and more controllable. When a tractor is difficult to turn, it’s also hard to control. Precise control is important when you’re maneuvering your tractor through narrow spaces and right corners.
4 Signs Your Power Steering Pump is Going Bad
- A squealing or whining sound while turning
- Fluid leaks coming from the pump
- Slow response while steering
- Noticeably more difficult steering
If your tractor exhibits any of these signs, it might be time for you to look at power steering pump replacement. Complete Tractor power steering pumps are a preferred choice as replacements because they fit as perfectly as the original ones.
3 Reasons to Buy Your Leveling Box Assembly from Complete Tractor
- OEM Quality Every Time – Our aftermarket products deliver performance that’s equivalent to the ones made by OEM suppliers.
- Direct-Fit OEM Replacement Parts – Installation is easy because the new pump is designed just like the original. .
- Engineer-Tested Excellence – Our power steering pumps are tested to meet high performance standards.
The Complete Tractor Advantage – 1-Year Warranty
We stand behind every product with our total-confidence 1-year warranty. Yes, you have a full year to make sure everything meets your expectations.
Part Number: C1201-1611T
Part NotesPower Steering Pump
Drive Type: Gear style
Relief Valve: Internal
Rating: 1.9 GPM at 1500 RPM
Max PSI: 1595
Volume CC: 6/rev
Notes: straight cut gear.
Replaces These Part Numbers
|Massey Ferguson||523089M1, 523089M91, X-523089M91, X-A-523089M91, X-HM523089, X-S.60860|