Complete Tractor Clutches
Complete Tractor offers an extensive line of clutches and related accessories to keep your tractor field ready for work days ahead. We work directly with factories to ensure each component is manufactured to our high standards. But because there is no middleman, we can offer these exceptional-quality clutches and accessories at low factory direct prices.
With Complete Tractor clutch products, you’ll get …
- OEM Level Quality– Our aftermarket clutches deliver performance that’s equivalent to the ones made by OEM suppliers.
- Direct-Fit OEM Replacement Parts – Complete Tractor aftermarket clutches are designed for perfect fitment to replace the ones that originally came in your tractor.
- Organic and Ceramic Clutches – Organic clutch discs deliver exceptionally smooth engagement, resistance to wear and high strength. Ceramic clutch discs are high performance to tolerate heat buildup from frequent engagement and disengagement actions.
- Spring-Loaded and Rigid Clutch Discs – Spring-loaded clutches offer smoother and quieter operation with less vibration and noise. Rigid clutches offer a simplicity in design preferred by some people.
- FREE Clutch Alignment Tool – Complete Tractor Clutch kits come with a BONUS Tool, saving you money by eliminating the need to buy it separately.*
The Complete Tractor Advantage – 1-Year Warranty
Complete Tractor delivers exceptional value for products that we stand behind with our total-confidence 1-year warranty. Yes, you have a full year to make sure your clutch meets your expectations.
*Free alignment tool not available with LuK-branded clutch kits.
Part Number: C1112-0009T
Part NotesDescription: PTO Conversion Shaft
Notes: Shaft is 30 7/8" length by 1 3/8" diameter w/6 splines, can be used to convert from 1 1/8" to 1 3/8", includes PTO housing, collar with set pin, snap ring, front PTO bearing, front PTO sleeve, PTO seal - all preassembled. Does not come with Gasket or PTO Cap.
Replaces These Part Numbers