Complete Tractor Starters
Complete Tractor keeps you working in the field with engineer-tested electrical components for tractors. We work directly with factories to ensure each component is manufactured to our exacting quality control standards. But because there is no middleman, we can offer these exceptional-quality electrical components at low factory direct prices.
With Complete Tractor starters, you’ll get …
- Superior Quality Every Time – Our aftermarket starters deliver performance that’s equivalent to the original.
- Direct-Fit OEM Replacement Parts – Complete Tractor aftermarket starters are designed for perfect fitment to replace the ones that originally came in your tractor.
- Engineer-Tested Excellence – Our starters go through a rigorous testing program to ensure optimal performance.
Reasons to choose Complete Tractor for your next starter:
- Fast engine starts – High quality magnets or field coils deliver more torque for fast and efficient engine starts.
- Seals out residue – Sealed housings and bearings keep the internal workings cleaner and drier.
- Premium materials – Copper and silver contacts instead of cheaper aluminum or steel ones.
- Long-term reliability – Quality brushes and bushings for a long service life and better efficiency.
- Brand new starter – Never settle for a secondhand refurbished one.
The Complete Tractor Advantage – 1-Year Warranty
Complete Tractor delivers exceptional value for products that we stand behind with our total-confidence 1-year warranty. Yes, you have a full year to make sure your starter meets your expectations.
Part Number: C1100-0120DT
Part NotesDescription: Starter
Notes: 6/12v, DD, CW rotation. D8NN11350BA drive installed. Uses 8N11450 solenoid. Case bolts are 5/16" by 18 pitch. WARNING: Failure to disengage starter drive from flywheel prior to push starting tractor will result in damage to starter drive, starter, and flywheel. Do not spin starter drive by hand. Warranty does not cover bent armature, broken / extended drive.
Replaces These Part Numbers
|Ford/New Holland||8N11001, 8N11001R, 8N11001RDS|